QtSmbstatus is a GUI (graphical user interface) for smbstatus. It is meant to provide the possibility of administering remote machines.
QtSmbstatus was designed as a client/server system secured with SSL. A login and password is required to log on to server (PAM). The server's application ought to be installed with samba-server.
provides the server-side application.
provides the qtsmbtatus client application.
provides the lightweight application which works only locally and doesn't require qtsmbstatus-server.
This program is licensed to you under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2
- qtsmbstatus client of qtsmbstatus
- qtsmbstatusd server of qtsmbstatus (default port : 4443)
- qtsmbstatusl qtsmbstatus light
- view connections
- disconnect user
- send out messages (popupwindows) to one or many users
Get the news in RSS
- 2015-03-06 : The project is now hosted on gitlab.com
Volunteers are of course always welcome (translate in your language, create packages ...): Contacts